Frontline COVID-19 Swabbing Centre.
Please be assured, WE ARE OPEN (Mon / Sun 8am – 8pm) General Practice appointments will be via phone/ Video consult, unless otherwise indicated by our Healthcare Professionals, or in case of Emergency.
From this Tuesday 14th April 2020, Botany Medical & Urgent Care, will also operate as a Covid-19 Community Swabbing Centre. Please follow the RED ZONE sign’s when approaching the clinic.
Phoning ahead of arrival will make the process easier and faster – please contact us on 09 280 1790 to provide us your personal details.
(COVID-19) Clinical hour
08:00 am – 08:00 pm 7 days a week
COVID-19 Suspected Cases….
- Any acute respiratory infection with at least one of the following symptoms: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, Coryza[head cold e.g. runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip], Anosmia[loss of sense of smell].
- People meeting the clinical criteria who have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or have had contact, in the last 14 days, with someone else who has recently travelled overseas
- Hospital inpatients who meet the clinical criteria
- Health care workers meeting the clinical criteria
- Other essential workers meeting the clinical criteria if they have had close or casual contact with a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case
- People meeting the clinical criteria who reside in (or are being admitted into) a vulnerable communal environment including aged residential care, or large extended families in confined household/ living conditions
Please remember to keep an eye on our WHAT’s NEW (tab) for more Practice Information….
8 am – 8 pm
7 Days a week
Monday – Sunday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Botany Medical and Urgent Care
Our facility is well supported by our nursing staff and treatment room facilities.
We offer comprehensive family and individual services including pre-employment assessments, travel vaccinations, childhood immunisations, skin cancer checks, sexual health checks, women’s health and pap smears.
At BMUC Clinic we believe in providing access to excellent healthcare for everyone and share the vision of a truly patient-centred service, offering patients choice and the best possible level of care.
At BMUC Clinic we have a large team of highly experienced, dedicated doctors providing a diverse range of knowledge, skills and passion. We operate in a well-managed, friendly multi-disciplinary medical centre In Botany Town Centre. Our compassionate team provide prompt, thorough and personalised health care in one convenient location. Patients who are too busy to go to their GPs in working hours or who want a full health screen, our extended opening hours make us the perfect solution to fit in with your busy schedule.